Bonjour & Welcome

Pictures displayed in this blog should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission. If you are interested in using any picture, contact me.
Instagram
  

Yatrik - A brilliant and beautiful read


Although it invokes poignant anxiety  from start to end, Yatrik is such a pleasure to read.  A very innovative idea of storytelling. I highly recommend this short(262 pages), breeze of a read from Arnab Ray a.k.a GreatBong.

You can buy Yatrik by clicking the following links:

Flipkart: Yatrik : The Traveller

Amazon: Yatrik: The Traveller

4 comments:

  1. The title is interesting.

    Nice cover too. I hope you enjoy the book.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your helgeglede. I wish you a merry Christmas.

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know this author! Will have my eyes open...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to get this book, though most of my books now are unabridged audiobooks...that way I can "read" while cooking, watching my granddaughter and doing other tasks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I genuinely value the feedback I receive. If you can spare some time, let me know what you think.

Subscribe and get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Cranium Bolts on Facebook


Cranium Bolts Photography