Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Seafood festival at Aloft Nook

I was invited to the Seafood Festival at the Nook restaurant in Aloft Cessna Business Park, Bangalore. Here's a photo tour...




The star of the festival, executive sous chef Sandeep joined me on my table. It was a pleasure listening to his many stories...



The seafood noodle soup was light and delightful...


I picked these from the salad counter...



Crispy fried Sardines. I love Sardines, they are packed with a ton of health benefits and they are the cheapest fish available in the market...


Grilled fish and veggies...


Minty cooler...



The Herb butter grilled fish with a drizzle of jus is gorged to reveal some soft flavors that appeals to my senses...



I order some fried chicken to cleanse my palate from the fish overdose...



The mains had more fish. There was a perfect fish biryani...


Prawn salan is a remodeled version of the wonderful Hyderabadi Mirchi ka salan served with biryani. I liked it...



Fried rice...



Fish chilli...



My favorite dish was the Goan Prawn curry...



Besan ka halwa won the battle of supremacy between the desserts...

I head back home replete and very full.

15 comments:

  1. I really like the style of the 'nook' sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy seafoods :) Beautiful pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I'm a seafood lover and I think I'd be in heaven at an event like this! Thanks for sharing with us at Photo Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those amazing photos are blowing me away. I am afraid I am not a big seafood lover. I could go the dessert though. Thanks for bringing this quality post to the Blogger's Pit Stop. I am going to ask you a question in the Q & A Forum. I would love you to come and Answer it. http://60-thenew40.com/answers/
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmm - I'd have been loving that!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/sparkling-crystal.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a feast indeed...HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are great....
    Happy Pinks..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love curry, so I can see why that would be your favorite. I have never eaten sardines before. The grilled fish looks yummy! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colorful and inviting shots. I would be willing to try all of them. Yummy, yummy, yummy in my tummy, tummy, tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a spectacular meal. It seems there was enough to eat to leave you completely satiated. I am glad I finally made it to Goa this last India visit where I feasted on nothing but seafood and, now, it is good to be home in coastal California where I am enjoying sane traffic and equally spectacular seafood dishes...not that I don't miss India, insane traffic and my favorite Indian blogger!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.