Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Black Dog Cocktail Masterclass and Brunch at Social

Black Dog organized a special Holiday Brunch at Church Street Social. I was invited. The event promised some special Black Dog festive cocktails and hand picked menu from Social. Here's a photo tour... 



Black Dog is a brand of Scotch Whisky that is distilled, aged and blended in Scotland. With a 130 year old legacy the brand comes in two variants, Black Dog Black Reserve and Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve...


Hemant Mundkur, Brand Ambassador, Diageo Bar Academy walked us through some interesting trivia about Black Dog...


I found myself nursing a glass of Black Dog Ginger Space, a lovely cocktail with the said Whisky...


Here's the recipe...

Hemant started the demo with a cocktail called Black Dog Happyness...

Cinnamon and apple are such a wonderful pairing...


Here's the recipe...

Black Dog Berry Nice...

I didn't sample this as I don't like berries much but the cocktail looked great...


Here's the recipe...





Black Dog Caffeine Kick...

It was an enjoyable drink...


Here's the recipe...


Black Dog Blacksmith...

This remains my favorite of the day...


Here's the recipe...


I like my drink better the classic way. Here's Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve on the rocks...


The food that followed were just divine. Drunken dates pancake with Maple syrup...


Beef steak and eggs with paprika butter...



Fiery chooza pops...



Pork Wurstel with spiced mustard crème sauce...


Roast Chicken with Veggies was most awesome...


 Fruit parfait with seasonal fruits and cream. This was not remarkable...


Whisky plum pudding was possibly the best dessert I have had in a while...


Leaving you with some beautiful smiles I caught when my co-diners were indulging in a selfie session...


15 comments:

  1. They all look so awesome and appetizing.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a black dog blacksmith and the whiskey plum pudding. Drooool. I can imagine that whiskey on the rocks would be amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post!










    ( '>
    /))
    //""
    Warm ALOHA,
    ComfortSpiral

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't drink alcohol, but they look delicious. The food looks through amazing!
    http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-season.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe the berry one would have been my first pick!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/12/time-for-tune-up.html. As always, you share wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That post was so tempting that I went twice through that. I love Church Street Social's food. Glad you were invited ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet everyone is having fuuun...look at all those menu and drink recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite a few interesting ones there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual, your post was a treat and a delight for the senses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG They all look so tasty, even the ones that you have said that they are not so remarkable I think we would love.

    Thanks for sharing and happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will need to try some of those! I have always wanted to take a bartenders course!http://susanfaw.com/2015/12/wordless-wednesday-christmas-style/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Those are some yummy looking drinks!! Thanks for sharing them!!

    Hope you had a great Christmas....and a good Pink Saturday!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you included the recipes with these photos! While I haven't seen Black Dog around these parts, we are fans of whisky and can definitely be making some of these at home. Thanks for sharing with us at Photo Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very festive drinks for the holidays, here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the cocktails sound terrific and very easy to make. I will indulge myself very soon. I am so busy drinking great California wine ( some are quite inexpensive ) since I've been home ). The food looks so good, too. Nothing but the good life for my favorite photographer.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.