Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Sunbean Gourmet Coffee

ITC unveiled Sunbean Gourmet Coffee in Bangalore at the classy ITC Gardenia. Here's a picture tour of an afternoon of coffee tasting, latte art and coffee painting...



Sunbean Gourmet Coffee is available in two delightful choices, Nicamalai – a fruity-sweet aromatic blend of beans from Nicaragua and Anamalai hills and Panagiri – a fragrant coffee with strong aroma, blended with mildly sweet Panamanian beans and intensely sweet flavored Arabicas from Baba Budangiri hills.


I liked the imaginative artwork depicting the icons of the regions from where the coffee beans are sourced. The majestic elephants from the hills of Anamalai, Nicaragua's tradition of wearing the hat while performing the Toro Huaco dance, the Harpy eagle which is a symbol of great pride among the people of Panama and the furiously shy Spotted Deer from the green slopes of Baba Budangiri...


Coffee expert Vikram Khurana of Kaapi Machines brewed and shared some great drinks that bring out the subtleties of the two blends...


Espresso...

Sweetening the coffee with honey was an interesting twist...




Grab a cappuccino...


Frothed steamed milk poured over espresso to create art...


Isn't it lovely...


Here's the classic heart latte art...


Mocha Sunset...


Mocha Sunset was my favorite of the day...


Priyanka Gupta Agarwal conducted a workshop on painting with coffee...


Some incredible art were created by the novice attendees...

 I like my coffee with some liqueur... 

You can experience the Sunbean Gourmet Coffee at ITC Luxury hotels in Kolkata, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.

Join me on Instagram

Like my Facebook page

19 comments:

  1. Love this, I am such a good coffee fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, so many interesting information and so gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's an amazingly beautiful presentation! Almost too pretty to drink, really!
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-church-of-transfiguration.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coffee!!! The pictures are very good. I cam smell coffee thanks to you right now. Unfortunately for me, it's almost 11pm in Poland,I'm not gonna have one right now:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, I love latte, and your photos are wonderful.
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are great and coffee looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Mocha Sunset looks amazing. I am not an avid coffee drinker, but I'd have one of those for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coffee. These roasts look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't drink coffee, but I love how it has become such an art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum and what fun too
    Have a nice Tuesday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That coffee art is cool. Great pictures from the event Shiju.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can smell the coffee from here. Lovely art and I bet it tastes wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always enjoy photos of coffee with art in the cream

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoy coffee but I have never been successful at designing with cream. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love just about any coffee...and all of these look sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pics! Thanks for linking up at Impulsive Artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post!!Thanks for sharing it with us....really needed.Thanks for sharing useful information for us.I really enjoyed reading your blog, you have lots of great content.Please visit here kona coffee Thanks for sharing at SweetTalkin' everyday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.