Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Scotch love with Coco Rocha


On the occasion of World Whisky Day, USL-Diageo, India’s leading Scotch-Whisky company, introduced to Bangalore its biggest global campaign ‘#LoveScotch’ at the Shangri-La Hotel, Bangalore. 
In attendance were the lovely Canadian Supermodel Coco Rocha and actors Randeep Hooda, Mandira Bedi and Dino Morea. 

Here's a photo tour of the evening that was filled with candid conversations around scotch whisky to start with and ended with a pub crawl that included two of UB City's coolest hangouts - Skyye and Sancho's...


Coco Rocha was really down to earth. The conversation with her was a charming experience...





Coco likes her Johnnie Walker Red Label with ginger ale...


I took her advice and tried her suggestion. The whisky does mingle well with ginger ale...


The Red Label Mule cocktail displays Johnnie Walker Red Label at its finest, marrying the spice and smoky notes with ginger ale, a squeeze of citrus and a splash of bitters...


Soon the other celebrities joined the party. Actors Mandira Bedi, Randeep Hooda and Dino Morea brought a special tinge of humor to the proceedings...


Randeep and Dino got behind the bar and tried their hand at making cocktails with World Class Brand Ambassadors Jamie Walker and Nicholas Ord!



In true Pub Crawl style, we visited two of the coolest hangouts in UB City – Sanchos and Skyye where they curated some more delicious concoctions with renowned United Sprits bartenders Ajay Nayar and Hemant Mundkur...





At Skyye, Mandira joined them behind the bar...





At Sancho's, Coco was seen in the thick of action...


Overall it was a fun evening. Leaving you with a mandatory photo with the pretty model...



21 comments:

  1. Excellent shots, very fine models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like it was a very lovely gathering. Thank you for sharing with "Through My Lens"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great night. Living it up! Yum, I like Johnny Walker scotch. I didn't know there was a world whisky day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't do scotch or, for that matter, any straight booze except wine or beer. Just never developed a taste for the stuff. Hubby on the other hand... he loves the stuff.

    Great shots.

    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/05/simply-squirrelly.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing all your great photos...Happy Reds.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun evening!
    http://parentclub.ca/2016/05/parent-club-w-linky-amazing-week/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the photos of such beautiful models! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous event. I'm definitely going to have to try whiskey with ginger ale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You met Coco Rocha?! Wow. I would be fan girling ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So which one is you and which one is the model?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is the first time that I saw you! She does look fun and lovely with people. I bet this is a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun night! I do enjoy a nice whiskey, but usually just on the rocks :) Thanks for linking up at Raising My Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rubbing elbows with the celebs.

    Frankly My Dear

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like a night to remember. Very good photos and good subjects to photograph.
    Kathleen
    Bloggers Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.