Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Launch of the first Ramada Encore Hotel in India

Wyndham Hotel Group, the world's largest hotel company with about 7540 hotels, today announced the launch of Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur, the first Ramada Encore property in India.


Stylish and sophisticated, Ramada Encore offers 90 rooms with warm ambiance and comfort...

The hotel welcomes you with bold interiors...
 

 The Hub restaurant, serves a fine spread of Indian and International cuisine...


The Bar, I was told will be operational from tomorrow. I looked up at the ceiling and saw this quote. 

Other amenities include a Board Room featuring audio-visual equipment and Wi-Fi


Ramada Encore Bangalore is situated within walking distance of Embassy Golf Links Park, which houses major corporate houses. The hotel looks like a comfortable international retreat for business travelers.

But my mind is still stuck in the bar ceiling... 

Girls are like apples...?

For more information, visit www.ramadaencorebangalore.com





22 comments:

  1. Nice photos, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a big hotel here. I would guess our large place would hold less then 300 people.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull hotel, greeting from Belgium
    http://louisette.eklablog.com/nuit-de-l-obscurite-mons-a112810380

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "Girls are like apples" Doesn't much for the boys though does it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hotel looks amazing. I'm not so sure about the apple wisdom.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "rotten" idea doesn't work for me and truthfully, fancy hotels make me a bit uncomfortable, but, as photographs, I loved the 2nd, 4th and 6th ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't read that quote on my phone. must get out my computer! Looks like a nice place to stay -- liked the mask & headdress. Of course, I loved my my warm & hospitable Bangalore accommodations, complete with turmeric shoulder massage & castor leaf poultice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, Yes, girls are like apples. Don't know why that quote has to be on the bar ceiling. Love the chandeliers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hotel looks nice and very nice pictures. But somebody sure has a lousy sense of quotations.. Girls are like apples ??? and that too rotten, easy and also 'hard to get' are the better ones.. Huh !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful hotel, great photos. I like the quote on the ceiling, If nothing else it is very thought provoking. But why put it on the ceiling?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an amazing ceiling - I'd be stuck on it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ramada is my favorite hotel chain here. Looks beautiful there too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to take the power of thanking you for that specialized guidance I've constantly enjoyed viewing your blog hotel booking wellington.

    ReplyDelete

  15. Bang Brews is Top Whisky manufacturers in India.It produces Bang Bang and On the Rocks whisky. It's also produces Indian Whisky,Premium whisky and Imported Whisky with Indian Grains Spirit at very effective cost.

    ReplyDelete
  16. couple tour packages from ahmedabad
    We provide you couple tour packages from ahmedabad and summer tour packages from ahmedabad with group tour packages from ahmedabad.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.