Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

The Eye of the Chameleon

Chameleon’s have separately mobile and stereoscopic eyes. The upper and lower eyelids are joined, with only a pinhole large enough for the pupil to see through. They can rotate and focus separately to observe two different objects simultaneously.

“I looked with chameleon eyes upon the changing face of the world, looked with anonymous vision upon my uncompleted self.”
- Anaïs Nin( House of Incest)

4 comments:

  1. OMG awesome...how did you manage to click it? I try clicking squirrels here but they run away too fast for my lenses. Great click!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been following this chameleon for months with very limited success in getting a good shot. It used to flee at every slight movement. Now it is too old and is completely lacking reflex. I could go really close and had to wake him up to take this shot.

    Thanks Faltings, Sakshi and Renee for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.