Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Star Trek beyond cocktail masterclass

Coinciding with the release of the movie, Star Trek Beyond, Smirnoff is stirring up some limited edition special concoctions to the delight of Trekkies. I got an opportunity to sample the fascinating Start Trek Beyond cocktails. 
Here's a photo tour... 


Hemant Mundkur, master mixologist and Brand Ambassador, Diageo Bar Academy was at his usual creative best and well loved by everyone...


Bangalore has been producing a bumper crop of fine pubs and G77 CafĂ© is one of the decent ones...


A classic design with simple messaging...


The welcome drink...
\

Hemant started off with the Spocktail, an electric mix of Smirnoff Vodka, fresh red grapes and apple juice...


The Spoctail...


Here's the recipe...


Smirnoff comes from the house of United Spirits Limited, a Diageo company...


Next up was LIIT (& PROSPER), a trekkie spin of the classic Long Island Ice Tea...


A snazzy combo of Smirnoff Orange and Captain Morgan rum...


LIIT (& PROSPER)...


Here's the recipe...



Orange and Lime Wedges come together in this tangy mix called Vulcan Salute...


A liberal squeeze of lime makes this a refreshing drink...



Vulcan Salute...


Here's the recipe...


And next comes Beam Me Up, my favorite cocktail of the day. This will definitely be appealing to any coffee lover...


Beam Me Up...


Here's the recipe...



And finally the Warp Driver. A trekkie version of the classic Screw Driver...



Here's the recipe...


Warp Driver seemed to be the popular choice...


Do not miss out on a chance to try out these limited edition concoctions specially stirred up for Star Trek Beyond at a pub near you. Live long and Prosper!

24 comments:

  1. Interesting, but I doubt my local will be able to make any of these drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun night. Sore head? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That boots glass is just the cutest! #photofriday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome names for these drinks! I love trying new things and would have had fun tasting some of these drinks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all sound lush Love the idea of espresso flavoured vodka! #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love a good cocktail

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous set of shots and great opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they all looks so good... I positively feel whoosey just looking at all these wonderful cocktails and how generous of you to include the recipies! Can't wait to try some... thanks! Hic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have a cocktail in those boots please

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those little booty glasses

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all look so tasty and refreshing. Thank you for linking up with "Through My Lens".

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - that's great!
    Thanks for sharing the recipes, and for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/08/cats-consumate-contortionists.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. They all sound and look fantastic! Love the different Smirnoff flavours. Is it 5 o'clock yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,
    These photos must have taken a while. I loved Star Trek with William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy. I hope I like the movie.
    Thanks for bringing your post to the Blogger's Pit Stop last week.
    Janice, Pit Stop Crew

    ReplyDelete
  15. A nice series and refreshing drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They all sound so delicious. I think I will be trying first the Beam Me Up, have high hopes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those all look and sound amazing!!
    PS I'm taking over Little Things Thursday for Kim! Come join me at goodrandomfun.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty colors for the drinks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.