Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Frozen Dessert Workshop at Movenpick

I was invited to attend the Frozen Dessert Workshop at Movenpick Hotel and SPA, Bangalore...



The building looked very photogenic from outside with some clouds peppered around..


The ambiance inside was even better with glass water walls...


And beautiful chandelier...


I found myself attired like a chef with a few friends, ready to experience dessert creation...


Chef Rayomund, a master of the trade demonstrated the finer nuances of frozen dessert making. Here he creates an Individual Frozen Key Lime Pie. What an artist he is...

Here's the recipe...








Next dessert was Fresh Mango Sorbet...

Here's the recipe...





Next dessert was Frozen Blue berry cheese cake pops. I liked the simple directions from the ever smiling Chef  Rayomund. I could manage to make this dessert in the most haphazard way.  My name on the pop stick to mark the milestone...


Here's the recipe...





Dessert making is an art. And that was evident from the array of desserts the talented chefs at Movenpick prepared for us...






















We also got to sample some awesome appetizers too...







I would like to thank Mr Vinesh Gupta, General Manager, Movenpick Hotel and SPA for inviting me. It was a pleasure conversing with him...















Leaving you with the lovely smile of Oendrilla, our host...



33 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of those recipes. That Mango Sorbet looks delicious. Your photos are incredible and are making me very hungry.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! mouthwatering. This place is quite close to me right. loved the water fall pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sudhir. Yes, this is very close to your place.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all who attended. I am gald you got to experience it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm hungry! Love the light fixture, too, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am pinning all these recipes and sharing this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that is some fine looking food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get to go to so many fun food events!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Visiting from the Pin Junkie Pin Party. Everything looks so good! Thanks for sharing the recipes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my - these are wonderful photos, and thanks for the recipes - the food looks delightful! I hope you'll come share at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/at-keyboard.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must be wonderful to be able do that wonderful cooking
    Hope we get to sees more of your cooking
    HPS
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. The photos are not just beautiful, they also make me hungry. Hence,I have decided I should stay away from your blog :)
    Have a Beautiful Day!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful desserts. I can't help admiring those watery windows too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those deserts look fine! Love that you included the recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always make me hungry - such beautiful food photography.
    Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/french-corner-bakery.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow!Makes me hungry!Lovely photos and seems like a good event...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning photos - heading to the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I just gained 3 pounds reading this, the first one at the title. How totally cool! What fun and it looks and sounds scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well that all just made me hungry too LOL it all looks so delicious

    Have a delishtastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww stunning place and those food! Love that Chandelier the most. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so craving something yummy right now. I do have a soft spot for bake goods and now I am just wondering what can I bake today.

    Have a lovely rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great experience, and everything looks yummy delicious!! The fruit cups look tasty!
    Thanks for stopping by to share!!

    Have a great day!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  22. It truly is an art! What a wonderful experience. I would love to attend something like this! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful place. I love the glass/water windows. Must help to feel cool indoors. The desserts too look amazing. How nice that you were invited to the hotel to sample what it has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. If only seeing was eating. :)
    Great pics Shiju!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks super fun and yummy!!!!


    www.journalofjanedoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, these foods look delightfully delicious. I can't wait to try that recipe for key lime pie.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think I'm a fan of those glass water walls. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.