Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Treasures of the sea


A lady pirate smiled at me as I entered Barbeque Nation...

That was just the beginning of the pleasant surprises that followed. Barbeque Nation’s ‘The Treasures of the Sea’ is a Seafood festival, I was invited to explore. 

Here's a picture tour...


The ambiance resembling a sea-faring vessel is very colorful..

Fishing nets on the ceiling...


A shark got caught in the net...

Ritam Mukherjee, Regional Manager of Barbeque Nation shared some interesting thoughts on the Seafood festival...


Oops the soup is hot...


Just blow cool and enjoy...


Time for starters... Live, on-the-table charcoal grill is ready... 


Basting with the marinades and sauces...


Batter fried Silver Fish in the meanwhile...


Grilled Basa fish is ready to be savored...


So are the prawns...


Some Galouti kebab...


Basa fish Manchurian...


Crumb Fried Squids...


Jamaican Chicken...





Crab cake...


Strawberry and chicken salad...


Sushi...


Here comes another surprise. A Goan dance well done to the very dance-able Goan song - Maria Pita Che...

Main course had Crab curry...


Prawns Biriyani...


Vindaloo...


More from the sea food platter...


Prawn cocktail...

Squids and Basa fish...

Dessert...
Barbeque Nation has an amazing variety of desserts. They are as sweet as the staffs' smiles...


Phirnee...


 





They have a new counter where you can make customized Kulfi with a variety of toppings to choose from...


Refreshing Paan toppings...


The Paan Kulfi is so good...


The Seafood festival was one of the most fascinating experiences I ever had... 



31 comments:

  1. I am so hungry now :) Thankfully I will have lunch soon. :)

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures.
    Had been to their branch here in Pune, not as colourful as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a ha-aaaaar-dy meal! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started out, okay, but you hooked me with the in table barbecue grill, and then all the different kinds of foods available. What a place!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fun and yummy! I've never had octopus, though.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of seafood and this post made me all kinds of hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an incredible array of dishes, Shiju. I am always amazed at the great meals you are getting to experience because of your remarkable skills with the lens. All the dishes were enticing, things I would love to try! I am a fan of all types of seafood. How nice that they provided entertainment as well. The last 2 months of my Mumbai visit this time, there was a Barbeque Nation only 2 miles from where I stayed. I wanted so badly to go but I never found the time. I see I should have managed to get there. As always, your beautiful pictures will lure many people in Bangalore to enjoy Barbecue Nation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...nice selection...always interesting to see what's cooking on your side of the world♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/focus-pocus/

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM - the food looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - this all looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All this yummy food :) lovely pictures..

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays..

    ReplyDelete
  12. It all looks so delicious, love seafood. Fab photos as usual x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a very festive and fun place and the food looks delicious. (lots of variety)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The food looks great. This is such a fun post! The dance and the first pic of eating the hot soup are my favorite picks:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge amounts of food - couldn't decide which one I'd like to feast on most :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great place to visit and eat.
    Lots of yummy pics in your post.

    www.womenandperspectives.com/2015/02/motorbike-safety-wear.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. The food looks super yummy. Great deco and dress up of the place.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aye aye captn' I like all that food :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goodness what amazing food! Dropping by from http://pixiedusk.livejournal.com/343049.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fantastic meal, and a fun restaurant. Great job on the photos. Really tells the story.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now I'm very hungry. Can't wait for dinner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It does seem like a great experience, but I do have to ask was that first picture really a smile ? LOL...
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a feast but I would be straight in eating those desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  24. supeeer cool restaurant and look at those yummy food! They make me drooling...happy WW..

    ReplyDelete
  25. What great looking food!! The desserts look great!

    ReplyDelete
  26. All that lovely food! Great photos! I was going to say that vanilla ice-cream and chocolate sauce is always a winner for me, until I saw your Paan Kulfi. That looked amazing. Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More. I really enjoyed visiting your post. Have a great week and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The food looks gorgeous... Beautifully shot! :)
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.