Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Aamliciousness at Rajdhani

The mango season is here and Khandani Rajdhani's Aamlicious Mango Food Festival is on. Here's a photo tour of the array of lip-smacking mango based delicacies...

Khandani Rajdhani restaurant specializes in Thali meals comprising of cuisines from Rajasthan and Gujarat...



Welcome drink included Aam Thandai and Kairi Panna. Aam thandai is a delicious creamy concoction of mango, poppy seeds and dryfruits. Kairi panna is a sweet and sour drink made from raw mango... 


After the hand wash at the table, I was ready for the foods... 


Farsan refers to Gujarati snacks. Mango Dryfruit Ghugra was my favorite Farsan of the day...


Mango flavoured Shahi Aam Dhokla was quite good too..


My little co-diner seemed to like the Shahi Aam Dhokla...


Mango flavored Lassi is a sweetened yogurt based drink...



Kairi stuffed bread roll is a deep fried snack served with capsicum chutney dip...



My thali was getting filled with an array of delicacies that included Arbi Mango Rasawala, Aam Pyaz ki Sabji, Kaddu Kairi ka Bharta, and an assortment of breads...



A special mention goes to Mango Dal Dhokli, made by boiling thick wheat flour pasta in a pigeon pea stew. The mango flavoring added a touch a magic to it...


Khoba roti served with Aam ki Launji was another star of the day...


I enjoyed having Poori with Aam ras...


And the Mango Pulav is a must-try...


Mango Jalebi with Rabdi was a tasty dessert to end the meal...


Here's the full thali available at Khandani Rajdhani, Bangalore. Price per thali: Lunch Rs 450. Dinner & Weekends Rs 499 (all prices are inclusive of taxes). 

Join me on Instagram

Like my Facebook page

10 comments:

  1. A tempting selection as ever, now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm yummy! We eat fresh mango every week! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The full thali looks amazing and so tasty. I love the look of the Jalebi dessert :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mango so this food looks interesting and delicious. I'd like to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure get to be around some amazing food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous thali. I am so hungry just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Thank you for bringing your post to last week's Blogger's Pit Stop.
    Janice, Pit Stop Crew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yum! I love mango and everything looks delicious! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.