Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Father's Day brunch at Howard Johnson

On Father's Day, My son and I visited Howard Johnson, Bangalore to experience their Sunday Brunch. Here's a photo tour...



Howard Johnson is a chain of hotels, motels and restaurants located primarily throughout the United States and Canada. Founded by Mr. Howard Deering Johnson, it was the largest hotel and restaurant chain in the US throughout the 1960s and 1970s, with more than 1,000 outlets. Howard Johnson hotels are now part of Wyndham Worldwide. The brand entered India with its first property in Bangalore...







Chicken soup...


Bread...





Fish and Chicken tikka appetizers...


Salads...


Herb grilled chicken in barbecue sauce...


Paniyaram from the live cooking counter...


Spaghetti arrabiata at live cooking counter...









Lamb biriyani...


My kid enjoyed the Mutton Masala and Paneer butter masala...


The Naan bread were soft and had just the right amount of char...


We were spoilt for choice at the dessert counter. Here are a few we tried. 
Cream RajBhog...




Chhena Payas...


Orange Bavaroise...


Sour Cherry Charlotte...


White chocolate blondie...


Overall, the food was quite nice and the ambiance was appealing. I highly recommend this place for a Sunday brunch with your children...




9 comments:

  1. That looks much fancier than the HoJos I'm used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent food photos, not easy to do. I had to laugh cuz we used to go to Ho Jo's a lot although I don't know if they're around anymore. It sure didn't look like this, haha. The Paniyaram looks delish as does the naan bread and mutton marsala. The orange gelatin dessert photo certainly is the one to highlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont see you a lot in your blog! Nice to see you here. And that place looks amazing. Looks like you had fun in this event =) #photofriday

    ReplyDelete
  4. des saveurs exotiques se reflètent sur ces belles images
    merci

    ReplyDelete
  5. My father was from the area where HoJo franchises abounded. I remember my early meals there ... fried clams & raspberry sherbet. My clam eating has come a long way since then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My father was from the area where HoJo franchises abounded. I remember my early meals there ... fried clams & raspberry sherbet. My clam eating has come a long way since then.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.