Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Saturday brunch at Cafe Azure - Vivanta by Taj

I was invited to Café Azure, the Mediterranean restaurant at Vivanta by Taj, Yeshwantpur, for an exclusive Saturday Brunch, Mou Taverna. 

Here's a photo tour of the delectable spread and an array of exciting activities...   



The place is most suitable for a laid-back Saturday when you just want to curl up with a good read and let laziness wash over you...



I started the brunch with a small bite...



You can stroll around the interactive counters for more small bites. There's pork sausage, lamb chops, beef and chicken...


What do you dip in the Hummus?


A variety of breads...
















The choices at the interactive counters are endless...


You can order a customized pizza...



Or some Prawn fritters...



And they do serve Champagne with your brunch...



More starters served on the table. Cheese fingers...



Stir fried chicken...



Poached pears...



Grilled Zucchini...



Special mention for the Shawarmas prepared in tiny pitas...



The seekh kababs were most awesome...



Such awesomeness that you feel like skipping the rest of the foods and eat just this...



But, there are other delicacies that won't allow you to skip. Pork Pepperoni...


There's live music too...



Meat loaf...


Bruschetta...



More meat loaf...



A variety of salads...


Grape leaf Dolmas...


Caesar salad...



Prawn cocktail...



The main course was even better. Although I was pretty satisfied with just the starters, I decided to have the main course. 

The vegetable stuffed spinach crepes were neat, beautiful and tasty...



Avri Meshwi made with cottage cheese...



Roasted pork belly...



Char grilled chicken...



Jambalaya was perfect too...



Lamb scallopini...



Tournedos of tenderloin...



Mushroom risotto...



Seared Himalayan trout...






Spiced artichoke sun dried tomato croquette...



My plate at one point of the great time...


There were a range of tempting dessert treats...
Bavarian cake...


 Black Currant delight...






 Cherry Parfait... 




 Cherry pie...



Cherry cheese colli...



Con Cade...



Creme Brulee



I don't remember the name of this beautiful thing...



 Nor this...



Nor this...



 Fresh fruit Gateaux...



 Lessafi...


Egyptian Mahalabiya. I loved it more because this was sugar free...



Mango Mousse cake...



Orange Gateaux...



Red velvet mango cremeux...



Strawberry Mousse Cake...



Sultan dream...


Chocolate teapot filled with creme...


Triangular Mousse...



My plate with desserts. Yes, I took two sugar free Mahalabiya...



There is a fun menu for kids as well as activities like caricature drawing to keep them engaged...



Dazzled and replete, I finished my meal. I was pretty happy to have a full stomach and some of the dishes were really great...

29 comments:

  1. Shiju, this has to be one of the most supreme spreads I've ever seen. Everything is dazzling. I would have a hard time exercisng any sort of restraint ( I'm not sure that you did ). It is such a colorful & beautiful display, I'd feel guilty ( for about a second ) before indulging. The pictures are magical.

    I will be in Goa for three days this month, staying
    at a Vivanta by Taj. Too bad it won't be over a weekend. I would HAVE to do their brunch! Your photos always seduce me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiju, this has to be one of the most supreme spreads I've ever seen. Everything is dazzling. I would have a hard time exercisng any sort of restraint ( I'm not sure that you did ). It is such a colorful & beautiful display, I'd feel guilty ( for about a second ) before indulging. The pictures are magical.

    I will be in Goa for three days this month, staying
    at a Vivanta by Taj. Too bad it won't be over a weekend. I would HAVE to do their brunch! Your photos always seduce me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks very good and such a huge variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - this looks like an amazing opportunity to taste (and shoot) some wonderful dishes!
    I hope you'll link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/strange-visitors-in-garden.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness that looks amazing! I have been to some very nice Sunday brunches (that is the day they are usually done here in the U.S. ) but have never seen one with so much delicious and beautiful food on offer! ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a nice evening for relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a banquet instead of brunch. Very impressive array of dishes and desserts. I will like to try this place (or a similar one).

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have certainly knocked my socks off! What a beautiful variety of dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! What an amazing spread of food! I wouldnt even know where to begin. Thank you for joining us for Photo Friday again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could almost smell some of that food.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, so many delicious things! I wouldn't know where to begin. Fun to have activities as well with their amazing selection of food! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Avri meshwi had me drooling, but those desserts are insane!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy photos (as always)!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/09/allium-glorious.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your posts always make me hungry, even if I've just eaten. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Each photo you posted had me completely mesmerized! I never thought any food could be so exquisitely beautiful. The plating is amazing. I would love to taste the dolmas and the poached pears.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those desserts are mouth watering! The chocolate pot with cream would have to have found its way onto my plate!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I cant believe all he food, I have never seen such exquisite presentations!!
    Hope you will stop by and share on Oh My Heartsie Girls WW OMHGWW
    Have a great week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look at all that amazing food! Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! all that lovely well presented food :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The small bites sized bits of food look good, but the sweets look great.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, that is some choice. I want some sweets. now! very nice food photos.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow look at all those choices! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww those food are just the most yummy ever! Every week your food post are awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice dishes food and cake, sweet, greeting from Belgium
    http://louisette.eklablog.com/ blog my city Mons in Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  25. All of that food looks so wonderful. Where would you begin?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I cant keep repeating the comments! Seriously don't you need somebody to hold your lens?

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is just amazing ! I am drooling

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.