Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Mango festival at Khandani Rajdhani

Mango has always been my favourite fruit. The current mango season has seen me eat lots of them... 



I was delighted to receive an invite to the Khandani Rajdhani's Aamlicious - Mango Festival. Khandani Rajdhani restaurant specializes in cuisines from Rajasthan and Gujarat. 
Here's a photo tour...


A person in Rajasthani attire welcomes you with flowers and traditional lamp...


The spacious interior...


Soothing traditional curios...


 Hand wash...


Keri Moong Dal Pakoda and Methi Tandliya Bhaji Muthiya...


The waiters serve in small helpings and keep on replenishing to ensure that the food is eaten hot... 



Dal Bati Churma, Paneer Maharani, Bikaneri Tomato...



The assorted Indian breads are served hot two at a time...



Phulka, Puri, Khoba Roti and Keri Methi Thepla...



Drinks included Keri Panna, Mango Lassi and Masala Chaas...

The mango based dishes in my Maharaja Thali, Mango Kadhi, Mango Dal Dhokali, Aam Ki Lunji were sweetened just enough to ensure a balance between sweet and sour. Dishes like Panchratan Dal, Aloo Mutter, Marwadi Gatta and Surti Dal were most delicious...


Mango Pulao and Khichdi

Desserts included Gulab Jamun...



And the very delicious Mango Jalebi with Rabdi...


The mango based dishes and a few other things were interesting in the menu. Check it out while the festival is still on...


27 comments:

  1. Loved the post & pics, Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to dip in all of those sauces and try the various dishes.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. that meal looks delicious! i love mangos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looking so delicious and I would like to eat this, too. I prefer the mango too.

    Cheers, Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dok mai mangoes from Thailand! Especially this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks mouth-wateringly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so beautiful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So colourful and delicious. It is so true, we eat with our eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks SO tasty!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/05/textures.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love mangoes, sometime with a dash of chilli.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks wonderful! So colorful
    Please join me at http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/heartsie-girls-wordless-wednesday-15/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks really good and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. seems like an interesting event.I really like the decorations and the pots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Early morning here and now my mouths watering heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab place to visit...The food looks amazing - thanks for sharing. :)
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, the food looks delicious. The Mango festival is a tasty event. Great photos, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My husband and kids love mango. Me? Not so much. It's strange! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the tradition around hand washing and the food looks fantastic. How could it not be when it starts out with mango.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am from the Philippines and we have lots of mangoes too! I suddenly miss them because of this post. As always its so lovely to see glorious food photos! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such clear photos - they make me hungry!
    Have a great week.

    http://parentclub.ca/2015/05/ww-long-weekend/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for joining our Oh My Heartsie Girl Wordless Wednesday Link Party, love your post and photos!! Have a great day, co-host Evija @Fromevijawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this would be an amazing experience! I love how there is so much attention to detail and keeping everything hot. The food looked amazingly delicious! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those pictures make me hungry. I bet mango makes a great compliment to the Indian spices!Thanks for joining Oh My Heartsie-Girl Wordless Wednesday!

    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome !!! The mango jalebi sounds too good to be true

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome pictures and dishes !!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.