Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

The dinner fare at Skylit

I was invited to review the dinner fare at the recently launched rooftop restaurant, Skylit at Citrus Hotels, Bangalore. Skylit is located at the heart of the city with an open kitchen for evening dining pleasures only. 

Here's a photo tour...


The ambiance is best suited for a romantic candlelight dinner... 

16 Kebabs and grill specialties from all over the world are served from platter to plate. I decided to try each one of them...


BBQ chicken...


 Butter Garlic Squid...


 Chakundari Murgh...


Aloo pudina tikki...


As the starters were filling me up, I had to take a breather in between. I had some fun with the cocktail stirrers. 

Drinks giving high five...



Drowning in the drink!


Let's resume...


 Gilafi tandoori aloo...


Fajitas...


Veg polenta...


Jalapeno cheese fish...


Lal mirch ki tangdi...



Lamb chop in pepper sauce...


 Mexican grilled vegitables...


Sarson wali machchi...


Peshawari paneer...


Mutton sheekh...


Besides kebabs, the meal comprises of a buffet with rare gravy dishes, biriyanis, vegetables, Indian breads and salads. My plate for the maincourse...


Desserts...

My dessert filled plate...


 Some of the dishes were really great. You will surely overeat if you are not careful with the helpings.

Leaving you with the lovely smile of Swati...



23 comments:

  1. I just want to know how you ate all that food!! It looks delish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually taste everything in small portions and take regular or huge portions of the ones I really like.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic captures for OYGIF... Yummy and tasty :)
    Cheers, Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so elegantly plated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hand mixers are kinda cool. food looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I can eat those food! Looks yummy!! And the smile seals it all. Thanks for sharing.

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these food look yummy and well presented in the pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good time and good food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mouth-watering photos!
    Thanks for stopping by http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/french-corner-bakery.html to share each week - I always enjoy seeing what you've been shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photo of the drowning drink stirrer. It all looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG everything looks fabulous and so yummy, I am sure it was a great experience. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantabulous food. I would want to plan an entire evening there in order to be able to rest between courses!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll take one of each please! So fun to get to try so many wonderful things! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mouth watering shots all! :) Missing them. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. That food looks marvelous, and I really like the high fives your drinks are giving you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got full just looking at all the food.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Unbelievable. Everthing looks sensational. I would want to sample it all, too. I suppose it's best to do it this way if I want to fit in the clothes I brought to India!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.