Bonjour & Welcome

Pictures displayed in this blog should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission. If you are interested in using any picture, contact me.



  1. The pictures is really awesome and full of details! happy day

  2. Hi Shiju,
    Ur stuff is too gud. No wonder its being flicked from all corners :)
    Keep up the good work!

  3. Shiju, you must have some magical charm that entices these amazing creatures to your camera. I spot them, give chase and usually end up with nothing but a blur and a mounting sense of frustration. I'm glad I get to see your treasures, though! I gave thanks for your friendship on our Thanksgiving day.


Thank you for visiting. I genuinely value the feedback I receive. If you can spare some time, let me know what you think.

Subscribe and get every new post delivered to your Inbox.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cranium Bolts on Facebook

Cranium Bolts Photography