Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Holi celebration with Maiyas

Maiyas Foods and Monika Manchanda hosted a Pre-Holi party. Holi is a Hindu spring festival also known as the "festival of colours" or the "festival of love". 

The party included cook-offs, tasting of delicious Maiyas goodies and a traditional Maiyas lunch. 

Here's a photo tour...






















 Maiyas offers a variety of instant mixes that make cooking traditional meals really easy... 





Puliyogare is made within no time...


 Maiyas savories & snacks...



The Masala Idli instant mix is suitable for making soft and steamed semolina cakes with a refreshing twist of spices...


You can use your imagination to create variations. The Masala Idli mix here is used to make a crispy pan cake...


Traditional Maiyas silver thaali meal...




Visit www.maiyas.in/ to know more...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Holi :)
    Loved the post. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks great. As I am not accustomed to cooking Indian food so this may be a good option for me to enjoy the flavours. I will check the stores where I live for this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a colorful celebration! I bet more colors were spread on the street :). Cheers..

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.