Bonjour & Welcome

Pictures displayed in this blog should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission. If you are interested in using any picture, contact me.



  1. Magnificent, Shiju! I tried to get some damsel flies I saw yesterday at a friend's house but didn't have any luck. I don't know how you do it!!

  2. @Carmen Here are a few tips for butterfly photography:
    1. Don't wear bright colored clothes
    2. Wait till it tires. Afternoon times are most suitable.
    3. Use a camera with good optical zoom. This will allow you to shoot from a distance.

  3. Thanks, Shiju, for the tips. I'll see if that helps me. You're the best!!

  4. I love the white spots on the wings. You've captured the details brilliantly!


Thank you for visiting. I genuinely value the feedback I receive. If you can spare some time, let me know what you think.

Subscribe and get every new post delivered to your Inbox.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cranium Bolts on Facebook

Cranium Bolts Photography