Bonjour & Welcome

Pictures displayed in this blog should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission. If you are interested in using any picture, contact me.

Weekend trip to the beach


  1. That's a great family photo, love their smiles :)

  2. bonsoir,
    Beautiful composition..Nice family shot..Bravo!

  3. Love this shot - the clarity is awesome ... and the smiles :)
    Thanx for linking up to my Time Travel Tuesday, the more you share, tweet and tell a friend ... the more fun it will be!
    Lovely to have you over, have a great week ... and be sure to get your pic ready for Wordless Wednesday link up tomorrow :)
    Love - Nicole

  4. They look like they really enjoy being together. Stopping from Time Travel Tuesday!


Thank you for visiting. I genuinely value the feedback I receive. If you can spare some time, let me know what you think.

Subscribe and get every new post delivered to your Inbox.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cranium Bolts on Facebook

Cranium Bolts Photography